Monday, July 12, 2010

Highly-capable in English translation

Highly-capable in English translation , writing , interpretation and comprehension.
Detail-oriented,chi flat ironperservering,assiduous,work-spirited and go-ahead
Although I am not fresh from a very prestigious university,my capabilities and outstanding English skills in miscellaneous spheres and realms will assure you that I will be a asset to your company and generate profits .
My career platform urgently needs your positive response and support, which will inject great glitter into my platform.During the past three years, my experience has been concentrated in the logistics area,cheap wedding gowns now I am looking for a position where my experience will make a positive contribution to a well establishing nike shoescompany. So is your company. chi hair straightenerJoin you to make cheap nike shoesa better future together, I hope you can give me a chance! Thank you!my softwareskillI miss my home